PACCAR Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on PACCAR Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PACCAR Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PACCAR Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PACCAR Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PACCAR Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PACCAR Inc. (PACCAR or "the company") is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of commercial trucks and related aftermarket parts. It also provides financing and leasing services to customers and dealers. The company primarily operates in the US and Europe. It is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and employed approximately 23,400 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $16,355.2 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 58.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,468.9 million during FY2011, as compared to the operating profit of $639.2 million in FY2010. The net profit was $1,042.3 million in FY2011, as compared to the net profit of $457.6 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PACCAR Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PACCAR Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PACCAR Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects