Telecom Egypt Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Telecom Egypt Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Telecom Egypt Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Telecom Egypt Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Telecom Egypt Company
- Intelligence on Telecom Egypt Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Telecom Egypt Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Telecom Egypt Company (Telecom Egypt or "the company") is a provider of landline, retail and wholesale telecommunication services in Egypt. The company provides telecommunication services such as access, local, long distance and international voice, internet and data services. It also offers broadband capacity leasing to internet service providers (ISPs), and national and international interconnection services. The company primarily operates in Egypt, where it is headquartered in Cairo. The company recorded revenues of EGP9,894.9 million ($1,657.4 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 3.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was EGP2,217.9 million ($371.5 million) during FY2011, an increase of 2.9% over FY2010. The net profit was EGP2,442.7 million ($409.2 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 10.8% compared to FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Telecom Egypt Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Telecom Egypt Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Telecom Egypt Company's business structure, strategy and prospects