Maxion Wheels - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Maxion Wheels required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Maxion Wheels in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Maxion Wheels including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Maxion Wheels
- Intelligence on Maxion Wheelsnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Maxion Wheels, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Maxion Wheels (Maxion or "the company"), formerly known as Hayes Lemmerz International, is engaged in the design, development, and manufacturing of aluminum and steel wheels, and powertrain components. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Northville, Michigan. Maxion is a privately held company, hence, it is not obliged to release its financials.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Maxion Wheels and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Maxion Wheels as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Maxion Wheels's business structure, strategy and prospects