Esselte Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Esselte Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Esselte Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Esselte Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Esselte Corporation
- Intelligence on Esselte Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Esselte Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Esselte Corporation (Esselte or 'the company') is a privately-held company engaged in the manufacture of office supplies and accessories such as paper-based filing and document management products, workspace products, and computer accessories. J W Childs, a Boston based private equity firm, is the owner of Esselte. The company operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. The company reported annual global sales of approximately $1,000 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011). Esselte is a privately-held company and has not released its financial reports. Therefore, its other financial details are not available.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Esselte Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Esselte Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Esselte Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects