1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. (1st Colonial Bancorp or "the company") provides a range of business and consumer financial services through its three New Jersey branch offices located in Collingswood, Westville, and Cinnaminson. It is the holding company of 1st Colonial National Bank (the bank). The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Collingswood, New Jersey. The company recorded revenues of $10,748 thousands during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $677 thousands in FY2011, as compared to an operating loss of $3 thousands in FY2010. The net profit was $678 thousands in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $240 thousands in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on 1st Colonial Bancorp, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects