Advisors will face increasing pressure to become RDR-compliant by the end of 2012. They will need to decipher how they will adapt their business models according to RDR requirements while remaining profitable in the market
- Analyze the size of IFA market in the UK, including IFA's share in bonds, pensions and protection products
- Gain insight into how RDR will shape the IFA market going forward
- Provides analysis of the key life and pension products, including how the economic climate will affect individual product lines.
The distribution of life and pensions products is heavily weighted among independent financial advisors (IFAs). In 2011 IFAs accounted for 75.4% of the total life and pensions market, while bancassurance accounted for just 9.3%.
With-profits bonds are the only bond within the market to witness a compound annual growth throughout the period 2007-2011. New business in this market totaled GBP1.8bn in 2007 and has risen 6.8% over the five year period to GBP2.3bn in 2011.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How are IFAs responding to changes facing them post RDR?
- What products are most popular amongst IFAs and why?
- Which IFAs are increasing their turnover and moving up in the IFA rankings?