The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period October 15, 2012 to November 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
This month's rundown of personal care launches is headlined by a novelty shower product intended to be used frozen, a novel concept in the personal care space. Meanwhile, "text speak" is the strategy being used by another personal care manufacturer looking to connect with the younger generation of consumers.
Keywords: personal care; toiletries; cosmetics; health and beauty; news; analysis; opinion; innovation; mergers; acquisitions.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in October and November 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?