The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from October 15, 2012 to November 14, 2012.Report Scope
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
This month's review of new food launches looks at a milk alternative that could be set to compete with soy, almond, and rice-based dairy alternatives on supermarket shelves. In other news, savory snacks are continuing to explore health positioning, while a bread manufacturer is attempting to stand out with reusable packaging.
Keywords: food; news; analysis; opinion; innovation; mergers; acquisitions; marketing; Europe; North America; South America; Central America; Asia Pacific.Reasons to Get this Report
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in October and November 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?