Published by Global Markets Direct
on Dec 31, 2012
, 48 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc - Brief Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Merrion Pharmaceuticals Plc and identify potential opportunities in those areas.