Published by Global Markets Direct
on Dec 31, 2012
, 42 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Protein Sciences Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Protein Sciences Corporation's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Protein Sciences Corporation's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Protein Sciences Corporation and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Protein Sciences Corporation - Brief Protein Sciences Corporation overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Protein Sciences Corporation human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Protein Sciences Corporation with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Protein Sciences Corporation's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Protein Sciences Corporation's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Protein Sciences Corporation in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Protein Sciences Corporation's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Protein Sciences Corporation.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Protein Sciences Corporation and identify potential opportunities in those areas.