Ryanair Holdings plc (RY4B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ryanair Holdings plc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Ryanair Holdings plc (Ryanair) is an Ireland-based low-cost scheduled passenger airlines. The company serves short-haul, point-to-point routes from its 51 bases between Ireland, the UK, Continental Europe and Morocco. The company operates over 1,500 scheduled short-haul flights per day serving approximately 168 destinations across 28 countries throughout Europe, and flying approximately through 1,500 routes. The company's operating fleet comprises 294 Boeing 737-800 next generation aircraft of 189 seats each. For fiscal year 2012, the company carried 75.8 million passengers. The company has 29.8% interest in Aer Lingus, a low cost carrier.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Facts
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Employees
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Employee Biographies
Ryanair Holdings plc - Major Products and Services
Ryanair Holdings plc - History
Ryanair Holdings plc - Company Statement
Ryanair Holdings plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ryanair Holdings plc - Business Description
Ryanair Holdings plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ryanair Holdings plc - Strengths
Strength - Best Customer Service
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Strength - Low-fare Airline Business
Ryanair Holdings plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Overdependence on Online Services
Ryanair Holdings plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects in Aviation Industry
Opportunity - Expansion of the Fleet
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion Activities
Ryanair Holdings plc - Threats
Threat - Effect of Volcanic Ash Emissions
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Volatile Fuel Charges
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Facts
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Employees
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Employee Biographies
Ryanair Holdings plc, Major Products and Services
Ryanair Holdings plc, History
Ryanair Holdings plc, Subsidiaries
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Competitors
Ryanair Holdings plc, Ratios based on current share price
Ryanair Holdings plc, Annual Ratios
Ryanair Holdings plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ryanair Holdings plc, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Ryanair Holdings plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Ryanair Holdings plc (RY4B)
This report does not have a press release associated with it