BEKO Holding AG (BEO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The company focuses on the development of green energy and e-mobility across the world.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BEKO Holding AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
BEKO Holding AG (BEKO) is a technology services company. The company provides industrial solutions and professional services primarily to construction, automotive and technology sectors. The services include SAP solutions, process and industry optimization solutions, and project management and consulting solutions. BEKO operates in three segments namely, Customer Care, Data Care and System Care. BEKO operates in Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary and is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
BEKO Holding AG - Key Facts
BEKO Holding AG - Key Employees
BEKO Holding AG - Key Employee Biographies
BEKO Holding AG - Major Products and Services
BEKO Holding AG - History
BEKO Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BEKO Holding AG - Business Description
BEKO Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BEKO Holding AG - Strengths
Strength - Strong Subsidiaries
Strength - Integrated Business Offerings
Strength - Market Leadership- All for One Midmarket AG
BEKO Holding AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Operating Costs
Weakness - High Administration Costs
Weakness - Contraction of Financial Resources
BEKO Holding AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services
Opportunity - Emergence of Cloud Computing
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for SaaS Market
BEKO Holding AG - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
BEKO Holding AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
BEKO Holding AG, Key Facts
BEKO Holding AG, Key Employees
BEKO Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies
BEKO Holding AG, Major Products and Services
BEKO Holding AG, History
BEKO Holding AG, Subsidiaries
BEKO Holding AG, Key Competitors
BEKO Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price
BEKO Holding AG, Annual Ratios
BEKO Holding AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BEKO Holding AG, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
BEKO Holding AG, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
BEKO Holding AG (BEO)
This report does not have a press release associated with it