Pep (PNB) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData's Pep (PNB) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Scope of this Report:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Pep (Pep) operates cloth stores in retail sector. The products of the company include school wear, women's clothing, men's clothing, foot wear, prepaid cellular products, catalogue, health and beauty products. Pep offers its products under thebrands of Student Prince, Toughees and Pep. The company also provides insurance services. Pep has 1470 stores in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Mozambique, Angola, Malawi and Zimbabwe. The company also operates home stores for the sale of home products. The company is headquartered at Parow East, Cape Town, South Africa
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Pep - Key Facts
Pep - Key Employees
Pep - Major Products and Services
Pep - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pep - Business Description
Pep - Corporate Strategy
Pep - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pep - Strengths
Strength - Broad Range of Products
Strength - Low Operating Cost Structure
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Pep - Weaknesses
Weakness - Private Ownership
Pep - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Retail Sector Growth Prospects: Africa
Opportunity - South Africa: Private Label Products
Pep - Threats
Threat - Fast Changing Fashion Trends
Threat - Counterfeit Products
Threat - New Regulations
Pep - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Pep, Key Facts
Pep, Key Employees
Pep, Major Products and Services
Pep, Other Locations
Pep, Key Competitors
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it