Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (Guy's and St Thomas') is made up of two of the London's most recognized teaching hospitals - Guy's Hospital and St Thomas' Hospital. The trust is one of the busiest NHS Foundation Trusts, with approximately 900,000 patient contacts every year. It offers a comprehensive range of hospital services to its local communities in Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark. Besides, it provides specialist services to patients from across London, the South East and further afield. On average, Guy's and St Thomas' has approximately 1,100 beds (including 845 beds at St Thomas' and 265 beds at Guy's) in use at any time and about 44 specialist baby cots.
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2012: Gene Analysis Paves Way For New Treatments For Inflammatory Bowel DiseasenNov 16, 2011: New Screening Method Can Detect Range Of Clinical Conditions From Single Dried Blood Spot
Sep 29, 2011: GE Showcases UK Hospitals' Use Of CHP Technology To Reduce Energy Costs And Emissions
GlobalData's Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.