Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (HDD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2012: Heidelberger Opens Cogeneration Plant At Wiesloch-Walldorf Site In GermanynGDIGM29945FSA
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberger) produces solutions for the print media industry. It offers products for various stages of the print process. The company offers these products under three divisions, namely, Press, Postpress and Financial Services. Its principal product offerings include the product families of Suprasetter, Prosetter, Printmaster and Speedmaster, varimatrix, dymatrix, easygluer and Diana. In addition, Heidelberger offers a variety of spare parts and used equipment, besides training programs and Prinect, its own printing process automation software. The company has operations in about 170 countries through 27 wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Key Facts
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Key Employees
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Key Employee Biographies
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Major Products and Services
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - History
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Company Statement
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Business Description
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Corporate Strategy
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Strengths
Strength - Geographic Diversification
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Increasing Liquidity
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Profit Ratios
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Research Agreement with Darmstadt University
Opportunity - Increasing Advertising Market
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements and Partnerships
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Rise in Raw Material Prices
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2012: Heidelberger Opens Cogeneration Plant At Wiesloch-Walldorf Site In Germany
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Key Facts
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Key Employees
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Key Employee Biographies
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Major Products and Services
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, History
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Key Manufacturing Facilities
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Key Competitors
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Ratios based on current share price
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Annual Ratios
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (HDD)
This report does not have a press release associated with it