Middle East Specialized Cables Co. (2370) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Middle East Specialized Cables Co. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. (MESC) is a Saudi Arabia-based cables manufacturer. The company undertakes the production and distribution of industrial, instrumentation, and process control cables in the Middle East and North America. Its ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certified for all its activities including the selection of raw material suppliers, schedule planning, production, testing up to the delivery of the cables. MESC offers various cables, including flexible electric, coaxial, rubber, and nylon coated wires and cables; computer cables; telephone cables for internal extensions; and safety and anti-fire wires and cables.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Key Facts
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Key Employees
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Key Operational Employees
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Major Products and Services
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - History
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Business Description
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
Strength - Robust Manufacturing facilities
Strength - Diverse Customer Portfolio
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Weakness - Increasing Indebtedness
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Electricity
Opportunity - Prospective Cable Market
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Threats
Threat - Negative Returns
Threat - Changes in Industry and Regulatory Requirements
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Shift in Technology
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Key Facts
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Key Employees
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Key Operational Employees
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Major Products and Services
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., History
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Other Locations
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Key Competitors
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Ratios based on current share price
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Annual Ratios
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Middle East Specialized Cables Co., Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Middle East Specialized Cables Co. (2370)
This report does not have a press release associated with it