Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is one of the largest Islamic banking institutions to provide banking services in the Unites Arab Emirates (UAE). Its principal activities include Islamic financing, investments, commercial and other banking services in accordance with Islamic Shari'a as approved by the Bank's Fatwa and Shari'a Supervisory Board. ADIB offers a variety of banking services including personal banking, corporate banking, investment banking and institutional banking. The bank is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Key Facts
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Key Employees
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Key Employee Biographies
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Major Products and Services
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - History
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Business Description
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Corporate Strategy
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Strengths
Strength - Leading Islamic Bank
Strength - Financial Stability
Strength - Inter-Bank Lender
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Weaknesses
Weakness - Asset Quality
Weakness - Reliance on Domestic Economy
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Global Islamic Finance Market
Opportunity - Growth in Banking Sector: GCC
Opportunity - Expansion of Distribution Channel
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Key Facts
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Key Employees
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Key Employee Biographies
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Major Products and Services
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, History
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Other Locations
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Subsidiaries
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Key Competitors
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Ratios based on current share price
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Annual Ratios
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
This report does not have a press release associated with it