DineEquity, Inc. (DIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DineEquity, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
DineEquity, Inc. (DineEquity) formerly known as IHOP Corp, is a full-service restaurant company. The company principally involves in the development, franchising and operating full-service restaurants in the US and internationally. DineEquity owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the casual dining and family dining niches, namely, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar (Applebee's) with operations in 16 countries and International House of Pancakes (IHOP) brands. The company operates over 3,500 restaurants. It operates in 18 countries such as Canada, Central and South America, the Mediterranean/Middle East, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the US and Virgin Islands.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
DineEquity, Inc. - Key Facts
DineEquity, Inc. - Key Employees
DineEquity, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
DineEquity, Inc. - Major Products and Services
DineEquity, Inc. - History
DineEquity, Inc. - Company Statement
DineEquity, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DineEquity, Inc. - Business Description
DineEquity, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DineEquity, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Restaurant Network
Strength - Brand Offerings
DineEquity, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt Burden
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
DineEquity, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Restaurant Industry
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Opportunity - New Products
DineEquity, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs
DineEquity, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
DineEquity, Inc., Key Facts
DineEquity, Inc., Key Employees
DineEquity, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
DineEquity, Inc., Major Products and Services
DineEquity, Inc., History
DineEquity, Inc., Subsidiaries
DineEquity, Inc., Key Competitors
DineEquity, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
DineEquity, Inc., Annual Ratios
DineEquity, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
DineEquity, Inc., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
DineEquity, Inc., Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
DineEquity, Inc. (DIN)
This report does not have a press release associated with it