The Princeton Review, Inc. (REVU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The Princeton Review, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
The Princeton Review, Inc. (Princeton Review) is a leading provider of in-person, online and print education products and services. Princeton Review is involved in the provision of test preparation, online career education services and educational support services. It offers wide range of test preparation courses for most major post-secondary and graduate admissions tests. The company, together with its subsidiaries, provides online education that provides career-focused degree and vocational programs in the fields of allied health, business, technology, education, and other trades.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Key Facts
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Key Employees
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Major Products and Services
The Princeton Review, Inc. - History
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Company Statement
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Business Description
The Princeton Review, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Steady revenue Growth
Strength - Market Leadership
Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Financial Ratios
Weakness - Constant Criticisms
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rise in Demand for Higher Education
Opportunity - New Product/Service Launches
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Volatility in Newsprint Prices
The Princeton Review, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Princeton Review, Inc., Key Facts
The Princeton Review, Inc., Key Employees
The Princeton Review, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
The Princeton Review, Inc., Major Products and Services
The Princeton Review, Inc., History
The Princeton Review, Inc., Other Locations
The Princeton Review, Inc., Key Competitors
The Princeton Review, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
The Princeton Review, Inc., Annual Ratios
The Princeton Review, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Princeton Review, Inc., Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
The Princeton Review, Inc., Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
The Princeton Review, Inc. (REVU)
This report does not have a press release associated with it