3M India Limited (3MINDIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
3M India Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2011 NABH Signs MoU With 3M India To Help Hospitals In India Reduce Risk Of Infections And Improve Patient OutcomesGDAUT85353FSA
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 3M India Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
3M India Limited (3M India) is active in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative products and services for consumer and office, display and graphics, electronics and communications, healthcare, industrial and transportation, safety, security and protection services markets. The company offers approximately 7,000 products and serves industries such as aerospace, railways, highways, defense, security, mining, health, oil and gas and telecom. The company has manufacturing facilities in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune. It is a subsidiary of 3M Company, a diversified global technology company which operates in more than 65 countries. 3M India is headquartered in Bangalore, India
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
3M India Limited - Key Facts
3M India Limited - Key Employees
3M India Limited - Major Products and Services
3M India Limited - History
3M India Limited - Company Statement
3M India Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
3M India Limited - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
3M India Limited - Business Description
3M India Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
3M India Limited - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Broad Customer Base
Strength - Technological Innovation
Strength - Association with the Parent Company
3M India Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increased Presence of Doubtful Debts
3M India Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - "In India, For India" Strategy
Opportunity - Innovative Research and Development
Opportunity - Growing Indian Healthcare Sector
3M India Limited - Threats
Threat - Competitive Atmosphere
Threat - Rapid Technological Change
Threat - Government Regulations
3M India Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
3M India Limited, Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2011: NABH Signs MoU With 3M India To Help Hospitals In India Reduce Risk Of Infections And Improve Patient Outcomes
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
3M India Limited, Key Facts
3M India Limited, Key Employees
3M India Limited, Major Products and Services
3M India Limited, History
3M India Limited, Other Locations
3M India Limited, Key Manufacturing Facilities
3M India Limited, Key Competitors
3M India Limited, Ratios based on current share price
3M India Limited, Annual Ratios
3M India Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
3M India Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
3M India Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
3M India Limited (3MINDIA)
This report does not have a press release associated with it