Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S (BWSC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Company Ltd., is a provider of large turnkey diesel power plant. It is one of the leading engineering and construction company, operating in renewable energy industry. The company carries out engineering, supply, construction and commissioning activity of diesel engine based power plants. It deals in projects for conventional fossil-fueled power plants as well as for selected renewable and waste-to-energy technologies. The company also provides turnkey services and operations of medium and large diesel engine based power systems.
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS Key Recent Developments
Mar 22, 2012: BWSC Receives New Service Contract To Install Boiler At Clifton Pier Power Station
Feb 06, 2012: Skoda Power Receives Contract To Supply 40 MW Turbo Set For Sleaford Power Plant In UK
Dec 21, 2011: BWSC Announces Order To Develop 38.5 MW Straw-fired Biomass Power Plant In UK
Oct 04, 2011: ACP Extends Service Contract With BWSC For Miraflores Power Plant
May 17, 2011: GBPC Signs Agreement With BWSC And MAN Diesel & Turbo For Construction Of 52 MW Diesel Power Plant
GlobalData's Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.