GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Israel". An essential source of information and analysis on the Israeli healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, it identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
In 2011, Israel's population was 7.8 million, largely due to a positive balance between the birth rate and mortality rate. The mortality rate is declining due to improvements to healthcare infrastructure and medical and diagnostic services. The pharmaceutical market was estimated to be worth $1.78 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $2.3 billion by 2020 at a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.3%. The medical device market was worth approximately $1.2 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach $1.9 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 4.8%.
These positive trends in Israel's healthcare market can primarily be attributed to -
- Growing awareness of health and well-being in society
- Competitive generic market
- Increasing availability of medicines
The report provides information on Israel's healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, including -
- Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Teva, Taro, Dexcel and Rekah, and the key players covered for the medical device market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, B. Braun Melsungen and F. Hoffmann-La Roche.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with details of the reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization processes for new drug and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of Israel's political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability and allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market