Published by WealthInsight
on Nov 29, 2012
, 17 pages
PDF format - Delivered by download
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Lloyds TSB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- The number of HNWIs in the United States decreased by 3.1% over the review period from 5.3 million HNWIs in 2007 to 5.1 million HNWIs in 2011.
- Over the forecast period, the total number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4%, to reach 6.1 million in 2016.
- In 2011, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US (29% of total HNWI assets), followed by equities (26.7%), real estate (17.4%), fixed income (11.1%), cash (8.6%) and alternatives (7.3%).
- With 39,378 UHNWIs, the US accounts for a high 32% of the total number of worldwide UHNWIs in 2011.
- New York City is the largest city for US UHNWIs, accounting by 7.4% of total US UHNWIs with 2,929 individuals. There are also sizable UHNWI populations in Los Angeles (950 UHNWIs), Chicago (804 UHNWIs), Houston (777 UHNWIs), Dallas (564 UHNWIs) and San Francisco (511 UHNWIs).
- Greenwich was the top performing city for UHNWIs, with numbers rising by 39% from 252 in 2007 to over 350 in 2011. This was boosted by the movement of a large number UHNWIs out of Manhattan and into Connecticut.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Lloyds TSB Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers