Canadean's "Uchumi Supermarkets Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Uchumi Supermarkets Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Uchumi Supermarkets Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Uchumi Supermarkets Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Uchumi Supermarkets Limited (Uchumi Supermarkets) owns and operates chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets. The company through its stores offers fruit, vegetables, bread, fish and packed fish and pastries, electronic products, men's clothing, kid's clothing, office ware, jeans, sport gear, bed sheets, curtains and pillows, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries, Uchumi Supermarkets (Uganda) Limited and Kasarani Mall Limited. Uchumi Supermarkets has operations in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. The company was incorporated in 1976. Uchumi Supermarkets is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.