Truworths International Limited: Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 20 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Truworths International Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Truworths International Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Truworths International Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Truworths International Limited (Truworths International) is a fashion retailer based in South Africa. The company's products include leisure wear, formal wear, lingerie, innerwear, hat, goggles, footwear and accessories, among others. Truworths International markets its products through its brands, Truworths, Truworths Man, LTD, Daniel Hechter, Inwear, Uzzi, Kangol and Elements. Truworths International also focuses on franchise business. Its subsidiaries include, Truworths Ltd and Young Designers Emporium (Pty) Ltd. The company was incorporated in 1917. Truworths International is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Canadean's "Truworths International Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Truworths International Limited
This report does not have a press release associated with it