Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd: Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 25 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Shanghai Yimin Commercial Group Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Yimin) owns and operates of departmental stores based in China. The company primarily retails a wide range of apparels. The product portfolio includes an array of women's underwear, jewelries, photography products and bedding products. It markets its products under different brands including Gujin, Tianbaolongfeng, Xinguang and Shangshang. It also focuses on the development of real estate properties and operation of hotels. Shanghai Yimin Commercial Group Co., Ltd. is based in Shanghai, China.
Canadean's "Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Shanghai Yimin Commercial Co., Ltd
This report does not have a press release associated with it