Padini Holdings Berhad: Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 23 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Padini Holdings Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Padini Holdings Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Padini Holdings Berhad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Padini Holdings Berhad (Padini Holdings) is a manufacturer and retailer of fashion wear and accessories. The company's products include garments for women and kids, ancillary products, shoes, bags, maternity wear and accessories, among others. Padini Holdings markets its products through its brands, Padini, Padini Authentics, PDI, PandCo, Seed, Vincci, Vincci+, Vincci Accessories and Miki Kids. It has presence in Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, Egypt, Indonesia, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Thailand and the UAE. The company was incorporated in 1971. Padini Holdings is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
Canadean's "Padini Holdings Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Padini Holdings Berhad
This report does not have a press release associated with it