Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited): Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 22 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited)
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited)" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited)
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Jumbo Interactive Limited (Jumbo Interactive) is a developer of e-commerce and online retailing technologies. It is a specialty retailer of online lottery tickets and sells Australian lottery games such as OZ Lotto and Powerball. The company's products include Jumbo smart signs, which allow customers buy tickets, check results, and redeem in store offers using their smart phones, Jumbo e-retailer that allows traditional retailers to combine digital sales with over the counter sales, Jumbo fun pickers, which gives customers the choice to choose their favorite star sign, sport, and personality, Jumbo group play to play lotteries with friends via social media, and Jumbo digital instants to play instant games for non-Australian market. Jumbo Interactive is headquartered in Toowong, Queensland, Australia.
Canadean's "Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Jumbo Interactive Limited (Manaccom Corporation Limited)
This report does not have a press release associated with it