Canadean's "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V. (Grupo Carso) through its subsidiaries is involved in industrial infrastructure, construction, retail, and hospitality business. The company is also into manufacturing and supplying of copper telephone cable, fiber-optic, industrial boilers, power plants, solar panels, transformers and other products such as steel tubes. Additionally, it provides construction services for oil platforms, shopping centers, industrial plants and office buildings, roads and water treatment plant. In addition, it operates several retail outlets comprising departmental stores, retail shops and music stores. The company also owns and operates a chain of hotels through Ostar Grupo Hotelero. It primarily operates in Mexico and other Latin America countries. Grupo Carso is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.