Canadean's "FUJIKYU CORPORATION - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, and key employees.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FUJIKYU CORPORATION
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "FUJIKYU CORPORATION" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "FUJIKYU CORPORATION
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
FUJIKYU CORPORATION (Fujikyu) is a retailer of art and craft products. The company sells handicrafts, sewing items, clothing, wool accessories and other sundry items. It operates a chain of specialty stores under the names, Craft Park, Craft World, Craft Loop, Beads House Mammy, St-Toremu and Craft Heart Tokai. FUJIKYU retails merchandise through its website and online catalogues. It is also involved in real estate leasing business. The company was incorporated in 1952. FUJIKYU is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.