This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "De'Longhi S.p.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "De'Longhi S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "De'Longhi S.p.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
De'Longhi S.p.A. (DLG) is a consumer products retailer based in Italy. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of electronic consumer durables products. Its product portfolio includes an array of air conditioning and air treatment appliances, such as wall-mounted on/off, wall-mounted inverters, portable air-to-air, portable water-to-air, and portable splits, air-purifiers, dehumidifiers, and humidifiers, heating appliances, including oil filled radiators, convector heaters, bathroom fan heaters, fan heaters, ceramic heaters, radiant heaters, electric blankets, and gas heaters among others. In addition, the company retails different floor cleaning products, such as stick cleaners, sledges, water filtration, barrels, steam cleaners, and accessories, and ironing appliances, including steam irons, ironing systems, ironing boards, and accessories. All these products are sold under different brands including De'Longhi, Kenwood, and Ariete. De'Longhi is headquartered in Treviso, Italy.
Canadean's "De'Longhi S.p.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.