Canadean's "Arvind Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arvind Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Arvind Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Arvind Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Arvind Limited (Arvind), formerly known as The Arvind Mills Limited, is an apparel retailer based in India. The company primarily retails a wide range of yarns, fabrics, and branded garments. The product portfolio includes an array of denim fabrics, shirting and bottom weight fabrics, voiles, bottoms, formal and casual tops, and knit tops among others. The company markets its products under different brands including Excalibur Gant, Mainstream, Flying Machine, Ruff and Tuff, and New Port University, apart from licensed brands such as Energie, U.S.A. 1949, Bridge to Luxury, USPA, Arrow, Izod, Cherokee, and Mossimo along with joint venture brands, including Tommy Hilfiger and Bridge to Luxury. It was was founded in 1931. Arvind is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India.