Aeon Hokkaido Corporation: Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 25 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aeon Hokkaido Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aeon Hokkaido Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aeon Hokkaido Corporation
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Aeon Hokkaido Corporation (Aeon Hokkaido) is a general retailer based in Japan. The company operates a chain of general merchandise stores (GMSs) in Hokkaido. It offers clothing, residential, leisure products and food products among others. Aeon Hokkaido also sells its products through an online ordering and home delivery system. The company operates 34 stores, of which 31 stores are located in Hokkaido area. It was established in the year 1978. Aeon Hokkaido is headquartered in Shiroishi-ku, Sappora, Japan.
Canadean's "Aeon Hokkaido Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, and key employees.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Aeon Hokkaido Corporation
This report does not have a press release associated with it