Malu Paper Mills Ltd.: Company Capsule
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malu Paper Mills Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Malu Paper Mills Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Malu Paper Mills Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Malu Paper Mills Ltd. (Malu Paper) is a paper and newsprint manufacturer based in India. The company manufactures machine glazed kraft paper that is used by corrugators for making corrugated boxes. It also offers newsprints for newspaper publishers, lotteries and publishing telephone directories. In addition, Malu Paper has interests in coal and lignite trading; manganese processing and exporting; manufacturing and trading MS electrodes; and manufacturing and trading MS ingots and castings. The company operates through three paper manufacturing units in Nagpur, India. It was incorporated in the year 1994. Malu Paper is headquartered in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Canadean's "Malu Paper Mills Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Malu Paper Mills Ltd.
This report does not have a press release associated with it