Canadean's "Magnum Ventures Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magnum Ventures Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Magnum Ventures Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Magnum Ventures Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Magnum Ventures Limited (Magnum Ventures) is a paper products manufacturer based in India. The company offers writing, wrapping, duplex, printing, Xerox, packing papers and duplex boards. Its paper products are used in garment carton, book covers, pharmaceutical boxes, playing cards and note book covers, and in the packaging industry. Magnum Ventures has an infrastructure of 65000 sq. mts. and 500,000 sq. ft. building area in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. In addition, Magnum Ventures operates a five star hotel under Country Inn and Suites by Carlson name in Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. The company's hotel comprises 216 rooms in four categories, such as 64 standard rooms, 70 club rooms, 76 superior rooms and six executive suites. The hotel's amenities include swimming pool, health club, spa, business centre, meeting facilities and on-site dining options. The company was formerly known as Magnum Papers Limited. It was founded in 1980. Magnum Ventures is headquartered in Sahibabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.