Canadean's "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad (Denko) is an investment holding company based in Malaysia. The company manufactures and sells consumer and industrial products. It offers plastic injection moulding and high precisions plastic parts, packing materials and vacuum foams. Denko also focuses on the marketing of sportwear, wholesale and retail of foodstuff and provision of management services. In addition, the company is into property investment operations. Its subsidiaries include Denko IPC Sdn. Bhd., Denko Management Services Sdn. Bhd., Lean Teik Soon Sdn. Bhd. and Winsheng Plastic Industry Sdn. Bhd. The company was incorporated in 1989. Denko is headquartered in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.