Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.: Company Capsule
Nov 30, 2012 - Canadean
- 21 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad (Denko) is an investment holding company based in Malaysia. The company manufactures and sells consumer and industrial products. It offers plastic injection moulding and high precisions plastic parts, packing materials and vacuum foams. Denko also focuses on the marketing of sportwear, wholesale and retail of foodstuff and provision of management services. In addition, the company is into property investment operations. Its subsidiaries include Denko IPC Sdn. Bhd., Denko Management Services Sdn. Bhd., Lean Teik Soon Sdn. Bhd. and Winsheng Plastic Industry Sdn. Bhd. The company was incorporated in 1989. Denko is headquartered in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Canadean's "Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad.
This report does not have a press release associated with it