Canadean's "C. I. Kasei Company, Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "C. I. Kasei Company, Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "C. I. Kasei Company, Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "C. I. Kasei Company, Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
C. I. Kasei Company, Limited (C. I. Kasei) is a diversified industrial material products manufacturer and distributor based in Japan. The company operates through its business unit, decorative materials, agricultural materials, civil engineering materials, specialty films, packaging materials and electronic devices. The decorative material unit develops and supplies interior and exterior applications for abrasion-resistance, weatherability or stain-resistance and decorative purpose. The agricultural materials unit offers PVC and PO films. The civil engineering materials unit provides water swelling rubber sealing materials, waterproofing geomembrane and PVC water stop. The specialty films unit offers shrinkable packaging films. The packaging materials provides re-closable zipper products, household goods, binding materials and agricultural materials and the electronic devices unit provides LED, magnetic sheets, micro DC motors, electronic parts and damping materials. It markets its products both domestic and overseas. C. I. Kasei operates as a subsidiary of Itochu Corp. The company was incorporated in the year 1963. C. I. Kasei is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Japan.