Canadean's "Tao Heung Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tao Heung Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tao Heung Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tao Heung Holdings Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Tao Heung Holdings Limited (Tao Heung) founded in 1991, is a restaurant and bakery group based in Hong Kong. The company's menu features a rich assortment of sushi dishes, entrees, appetizers, salads, soups, pasta, lamb and chicken dishes. Tao Heung also offers catering services for various corporate and private events. It operates a portfolio of 15 brands including Tao Heung, Tao Square, Pier 88, Cheers Restaurant, Hak Ka Hut, Chao Inn, Chung's Cuisine, Shanghai Inn, TCT, HITEA, One Roast, HIPOT, Joyous One, Cheers Palace and Tai Cheong Bakery.