Canadean's "Yee Lee Corporation Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yee Lee Corporation Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yee Lee Corporation Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yee Lee Corporation Berhad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Yee Lee Corporation Berhad (Yee Lee) is a consumer packaged goods manufacturer and distributor based in Malaysia. The company operates in four business segments: food products, household products, industrial and oral care. The food segment provides beverages, cooking oil and vegetable fats and instant noodles. The household segments provide bleach, dishwashing paste and liquid, laundry detergent and praying oil. The industrial segments comprise corrugated cartons, gloves, pet bottle preforms and caps. The oral care segment provides toothbrushes and toothpastes. It operates through its subsidiaries, Yee Lee Trading Co. Sdn. Bhd., Yee Lee Palm Oil Industries Sdn. Bhd., Yee Lee Edible Oils Sdn. Bhd., South East Asia Paper Products Sdn. Bhd., Canpac Sdn. Bhd., Intanwasa Sdn. Bhd. and Yee Lee Marketing Sdn. Bhd. The company was incorporated in the year 1968. Yee Lee is headquartered in Ipoh, Malaysia.