Canadean's "Thorntons PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Thorntons PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Thorntons PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Thorntons PLC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Thorntons PLC (Thorntons) is a manufacturer, retailer and distributor of confectionery products based in the UK. The company's products include milk, dark, mint, white and hot chocolates; chocolate truffles, special toffees, fudges and champagnes; boxed chocolates, chocolate bars and bag of chocolates and wedding and party products. In addition, it offers personalized special message delivery services, home delivery and E-retail. It also operates approximately 330 shops and cafes and approximately 177 franchises. The company has operations in the UK and Ireland. Thorntons operates through its subsidiaries, Strand Court Properties Limited and Thorntons (Jersey) Limited. The company was incorporated in the year 1911. Thorntons PLC is headquartered in Derbyshire, England, the UK.