Canadean's "Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Taiko Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. (Taiko Pharmaceutical) is a pharmaceutical products manufacturer based in Japan. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of non-prescription medicines. The product portfolio includes an array of pharmaceuticals, infection control and others products such as gastrointestinal drugs. The company markets its products under different brands including SEIROGAN, SEIROGAN TOI-A and PISHUT. In addition, it is involved in the planning, development and sale of infection control products apart from producing and selling bath liquid, soap and gardening pyroligneous acids. Taiko Pharmaceutical sells its pharmaceutical products through distributors to drug retailers in Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan, and exports to the US, Canada, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Mongolia. The company operates a manufacturing facility located in Suita city, Japan. Taiko Pharmaceutical is headquartered in Osaka City, Japan.