Canadean's "S.A. Vina Santa Rita - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "S.A. Vina Santa Rita
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "S.A. Vina Santa Rita" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "S.A. Vina Santa Rita
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
S.A. Vina Santa Rita (Vina Santa) is a wines producer and distributor based in Chile. The company offers various wines under the brand names of Casa Real, Triple C, Pehuen, Floresta, Reserva, Medalla Real, and 120. It operates vineyards in Apalta, Casablanca, Colchagua, Limari, Leyda, Maipo, and Curico valleys in Chile. Vina Santa also owns and operates Andean museum, Casa Real hotel, Dona Puala restaurant, and a wine shop. The company offers its products through distributors in Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe, and Oceania. Its subsidiaries include Vina Carmen SA, Vina Dona Paula SA, Vina Centenaria SA, Distribuidora Santa Rita Ltda, Sur Andino SA, Sur Andino Argentina SA and Nativa Eco Wines SA. Vina Santa is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.