Canadean's "PT Inti Agri Resources Tbk - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Inti Agri Resources Tbk
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "PT Inti Agri Resources Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PT Inti Agri Resources Tbk
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
PT Inti Agri Resources Tbk (Inti Agri Resources) is a fish breeding company based in Indonesia. The company is involved in farming and distributing arowana fishes in Indonesia. It operates an outlet in Jakarta, which is involved in retailing, wholesaling and purchasing of arowana fishes. In addition, the company's outlets also provide arowana rental and care services. The company markets its super red arowana under the Shelook RED brand name. Its subsidiaries include PT Inti Kapuas International and PT Bahari Istana Alkausar. Inti Agri Resources is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.