NWF Group plc: Company Capsule
Nov 29, 2012 - Canadean
- 22 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NWF Group plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "NWF Group plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NWF Group plc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
NWF Group plc (NWF Group) is an animal feeds, ambient grocery and fuels products manufacturer and distributor based in the UK. The company operates through its segments, feeds, food and fuel. Its feeds segment manufactures and markets animal feeds and other agricultural products. The food segment focuses on warehousing and distribution of ambient groceries and the fuel segment sells and distributes domestic heating, industrial and road fuels, it offers its fuel products to various large scale refineries such as Texaco, Conoco and Total. The company was incorporated in the year 1871. NWF Group is headquartered in Nantwich, Cheshire, the UK.
Canadean's "NWF Group plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Companies Mentioned in this Report
NWF Group plc
This report does not have a press release associated with it