Canadean's "Hochdorf Holding AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hochdorf Holding AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hochdorf Holding AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hochdorf Holding AG
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Hochdorf Holding AG (Hochdorf Holding) is a food products manufacturer and marketer based in Switzerland. The company's product portfolio includes baby food, baby follow-on milk or tasty baby cereals, ice creams, milk powder, cereals, desserts and food ingredients among others. Hochdorf Holding serves food, chocolate, gastronomy, bakeries and agriculture industries. It operates production sites in the regions of Switzerland and Lithuania. The company's subsidiaries include HOCHDORF Nutrimedical Ltd., HOCHDORF Nutritec Ltd., HOCHDORF Nutrifood Ltd., HOCHDORF Swiss Milk Ltd. and HOCHDORF Nutricare Ltd. The company was founded in the year 1895. Hochdorf Holding is headquartered in Hochdorf, Switzerland.