BioPhausia AB: Company Capsule
Nov 30, 2012 - Canadean
- 20 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BioPhausia AB
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "BioPhausia AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BioPhausia AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
BioPhausia AB (BioPhausia) is a pharmaceutical products manufacturer based in Sweden. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of prescription medicines. The product portfolio includes an array of Citodon, paracetamol, Digoxin BioPhausia, Egazil, Laxabon, Mollipect, Morfin. These products are used to treat pain of various kinds. It also provides Mollipect, to treat coughs producing a lot of mucus and it is simultaneously a bronchodilator, Morfin special, for pain management after operations. The company also imports medicines from the EU countries. BioPhausia markets its products primarily in Denmark and Norway. The company operates as a subsidiary of Medivir AB. BioPhausia is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Canadean's "BioPhausia AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it