Canadean's "Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited (Adcock Ingram) is a healthcare related products developer, manufacturer and marketer based in South Africa. The company operates its business in two divisions, pharmaceutical business and hospital product business. Its pharmaceutical business division provides generic prescription and OTC products in a broad range of therapeutic classes such as: analgesics, allergy, cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear, nose and eye preparations, feminine health, gastrointestinal, vitamin, mineral and energy supplements as well as a selective range of personal care products. The hospital product business division is a supplier of hospital and critical-care products, blood systems and accessories in addition to products used for renal dialysis and transplant medication. Adcock Ingram markets its products through its brands, Adco Dol, Allergex, Bioplus, Citro-Soda, Corenza C, Myprodol, Panado, Syndol, vita-thion and Unique Formulations. The company was incorporated in the year 1890. Adcock Ingram is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.