Published by Datamonitor
on Jan 20, 2010
, 21 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 day
Business process management has been steadily entering the mainstream as enterprises realize that business processes are the ultimate differentiators. In the volatile business circumstances that are set to dominate in 2010, enterprises in many industries are realizing that process efficiency and agility is a necessity when dealing with pressures of a protracted economic recovery.Scope
- Explains how BPM will help to address the related issues of resource constraints, price volatility and margin pressure.
- Describes why organisations need to focus on process efficiency and agility supported by BPM solutions.
- Provides advice for both enterprise and vendor clients.
- Covers all industry sectors and geographies.
In 2010 process management initiatives will be driven by the need to streamline business processes, optimize the execution of these processes and support unprecedented level of adaptability in order to react to the changing conditions in the market.
Ovum emphasizes the importance of a comprehensive closed-loop optimization strategy based on the exact requirements of each process identified for improvement. Although many enterprises will have previous experiences of process improvement methodologies, an inclusive approach to the continuing challenge of business process optimization is vital.
Prevailing conditions will call for a greater emphasis on process portfolio management and IT services management in order to match each business process with the optimal execution environment and optimization methodology: Business process management frameworks will also have to integrate other adjacent disciplines like enterprise architecture.Reasons to Purchase
- Identify market trends to help evaluate opportunities for business process improvement in your industry sector.
- Understand the BPM landscape, including drivers, technology evolution, and vendor approaches.
- Understand the long term implications of BPM on business agility and performance optimisation.