Published by Timetric
on Nov 14, 2012
, 60 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 day
"European Asset Finance Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry" is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in 2012-2013 in the European asset finance industry. This report provides information on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European companies and information on how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future business growth of asset finance institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities.
- A total of 48% of the respondents expect either an 'increase' or a 'significant increase' in the level of merger and acquisition activity over the next 12 months.
- CEO-level respondents from asset finance lender companies identified Eastern Europe, India and Brazil as the top three emerging markets offering significant growth prospects.
- In total, 54% of respondents from asset finance lenders expect no change in their marketing budgets in 2013, while 35% expect an increase, and 8% anticipate a decrease.
The report features the opinions of European asset finance industry CEO level respondents related to the following:
- Business growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Key regions of growth
- High demand products and vital channels of growth
- Business concerns
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Purchase
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of asset finance companies in Europe.
- Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by asset finance companies.