GlobalData's report "Electric Vehicles for Fleet Operators - A Cost-effective and Low-emission Alternative to Gasoline Vehicles" provides an analysis of the benefits from electric vehicles to the fleet operators. Electric vehicles (EVs) refer to automobiles that utilize electric motors for propulsion and are powered with the help of rechargeable battery packs. EVs are serving as a cost-effective and low-emission alternative to gasoline vehicles for fleet operators. They provide a number of cost benefits, such as reduced fuel costs and maintenance costs compared to petrol vehicles, making them more cost-effective as a result. EVs help in reducing the whole-life costs associated with operating fleets of vehicles.EVs also help by reducing emissions, reducing pollution and any associated environmental impact.
- Benefits related to fuel and maintenece cost provided by electric vehicles to fleet operators.
- Benefits to fleet opeartors by reducing green house gas emission.
- Government initiatives towards promoting electric vehicles for fleet operators.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight on the benefits of electric vehicles for fleet operators
- Developing strategies for market penetration
- Gain insight on the activties going around the globe for promoting Electric vehicles for fleet operators